Traditional Funeral with Burial
Traditional funeral with the deceased present in a casket at the service. Burial at a cemetery follows the service. The family may or may not be present at the cemetery for burial. If the family plans to be present at the cemetery for the burial, an additional committal charge is applied to coordinate this second event with the cemetery staff. This service includes:
- Basic services: Funeral Director, Staff, and Overhead.
- Use of facilities and staff to coordinate the funeral service.
- Transport deceased to our funeral home (within the service area).
- Refrigeration care for up to 7 days.
- Dressing, casketing and cosmetology.
- Visitation during regular business hours (1 hour).
- Hearse transport to the cemetery (within our regular service area).
- Guest registration book.
- 100 stock memorial folders.
- Note: an outer burial container is sold separately per cemetery requirement.
- Note: Additional charge for committal service at the cemetery.
- Additional cemetery charges may apply.
- File the death certificate with the state of Oregon.
- Forward death certificate to doctor for signature.