Cremation With Whole Body Donation
A portion of the body is donated for medical research, product development, perfecting surgical techniques, product procurement and research in connection with developing cures for disease. The remainder of the body is then cremated, and the ashes are returned to the family. The whole body company pays for the cremation, transportation, generating the death certificate and pays for state of Oregon fees. This service includes:
- Ashes returned to the family.
- Transport deceased to our funeral home.
- State of Oregon fees paid.
- Donor acceptance is determined at the time of passing.
- Forward death certificate to doctor for signature.